Latin Brides Free / 05.12.2019
1. Can I wear a post-surgery bra?
2. Just exactly What bras should I wear into the year that is first breast surgery and past?
Within the year that is first breast surgery (such as for instance a mastectomy or lumpectomy), it is better to wear a bra which has:
- soft seams
- a broad underband (the musical organization that goes underneath the cups and round your straight back)
- deep front side and part panels
- complete cups
- glass separation (the centre regarding the bra between your cups should sit flat on your own upper body)
- fully adjustable straps
- minimal detailing
- no underwires (the cables sewn in under each cup)