Lack of appetite
You may lose your appetite if you are having chemotherapy, however you should you will need to take in a great amount of fluids and consume what you could.
- Consume small meals more regularly in the place of 3 bigger dishes every day
- Eat snacks that are healthy
- Eat meals that are light the afternoon of the therapy
- Drink beverages gradually through a straw, instead of consuming them right from a cup
Inform your care group if you should be concerned about your diet or shortage of appetite.
Skin and nail modifications
Some chemotherapy medications may cause short-term modifications to your skin layer.
For instance, it might be:
- Slightly discoloured (this can be patchy)
- More responsive to sunlight
- Sore and red