Getting research paper posted could be a challenge. It is much more challenging when contemplating the possibility of rejection which comes from submitting a paper to a log that is not the fit that is right. That is where Elsevier's Journal Finder device will come in.
The Journal Finder device
- Helps inexperienced writers to find the proper journals with regards to their papers
- Helps writers employed in multidisciplinary industries identify feasible journals
- Shows journals that provide open-access choices
In regards to the 2019 relaunch
Journal Finder received an overhaul that is significant July 2019. Among the list of updates which were meant to the new iteration of Journal Finder are:
- Additional keyword looking choices, with “look ahead” autofill
- Topic area filter via All Science Journal >You will find out more info on the updated Journal Finder right right right here
This is a particular pain point, leading to rejections, adding months to publication and slowing career progress for inexperienced authors. Almost a 3rd of people to Elsevier's Authors' Home are making an effort to determine which log they ought to submit their paper to.