As requested here is my version on how I make my own DIY Leave in hair Conditioner for dry and damaged hair.
So here are my ingredients:
- Water- The amount depends on much your are making.
- Conditioner- ( Preferably a Silicone free) Here is conditioner that I used.
- Oils- You can use any oils of your choice. You can go for the natural cold-pressed oils on your hair, but for me I prefer to use the leave on oils because I find it way lighter on the hair so it doesn’t weigh down the hair at all plus it doesn’t leave that pungent smell on your hair and it actually makes your hair smell good. So here are the oils that I used.
- Empty spray bottle- This is gong to make it easy for you to apply it on your hair.
- Just mix them all together and then transfer that into your spray bottle. Give it a shake to make sure everything is all combined and then you are ready to spray that on your hair.
How to use:
- You can use this either on wet or damp hair or after you get out of the shower or either you can use it on your dry hair and spray it anytime throughout the day you think your hair needs moisturizing.