So if you guys know me, I really like using coconut oil on my hair and I like to DIY it most of the time, but there are days that I use ready made hair masks on my hair because it is just practical to use in times to where I am not at home or just simply in a hurry.
I actually made a video about this before, but I really like ST. TROPICA Coconut Oil Hair Mask. You can also find it here-> http://bit.ly/1KkLs8j
This is loaded with Biotin & Hair Superfoods such as Horsetail, Amla, etc. that is going to help your hair become thick, long and healthy. It also smells really good and it is Cruelty Free, Sulfate Free, Paraben free & Zero Chemicals.
- It prevents frizz on your hair.
- It strengthens and protects your hair from furthermore damage.
- It helps in growing your hair long fast & thick.
- It makes your hair soft and shinny.
- It prevents split ends.
- It is totally safe and healthy to use on your hair. So it is ideal to use long term on your hair.
List of ingredients:
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Organic Amla
- Organic Biotin
- Organic Horsetail
- Organic Hibiscus
- Organic Green Tea
- Organic Coconut Butter
- Organic Coconut Fruit Extract
You can BUY IT HERE-> http://bit.ly/1KkLs8j
Directions on how to use it check it out here: